Calcott Card Terms
Terms and Conditions for The Calcott Reward Card
Updated June 2020
1. The Calcott Reward Card is operated by Calcott Hall Limited (Calcott Hall Ltd) (company number 06175667) (we), Calcott Hall Farm, Ongar Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9HS. The Calcott Hall Reward Card (Reward Card) is open to all individuals aged 18 years or over.
2. Users of the Reward Card will receive a monthly email with offers and discounts for that month. You will be able to unsubscribe from the email at any time, although this will mean you will miss out on offers relevant to you. Details can be found in our privacy and data statement.
3. Discounts and vouchers can be from across the shop, including The Barnyard Café, NS Risdon Butchery, Star Fishmongers and Riverbank Nursery Plants.
4. We reserve the right to introduce restrictions from time to time on the eligibility of certain products or departments for the redemption of vouchers and discounts.
5. Discounts cannot be exchanged for cash and all offers are non-transferable.
6. If you forget your Reward Card, please inform a member of the team and, provided that your details are registered, they can search for your reward account and activate the discounts.
7. Reward Card discounts cannot be retro-actively claimed after a transaction has completed.
8. The Reward Card remains the property of Calcott Hall Ltd at all times and Calcott Hall Ltd reserves the right to withdraw, alter or suspend the Reward Card scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions, and any Reward Points, promotions and offers without notice.
9. Calcott Hall Ltd can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Reward Card account and any associated discounts, if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the Reward Card scheme or any associated offers.
10. By signing up for a Reward Card you are agreeing that we can process the personal data that we collect from you in accordance with our privacy and data policy. In particular, we will use information we hold about you so that we can operate your membership of the Reward Card scheme and to offer you promotions and events.
11. One account per household with a maximum of 2 cards per account (excluding lost or stolen cards)
12. Reward Cards which haven’t been used in two years will be deemed to be inactive and will be cancelled and all personal data removed from the system.
13. You should check online for any changes to these terms. If you use your Reward Card after any such change you will be deemed to have accepted the relevant changes.
14. Reward Cards signed up for online can be collected in store from the following Tuesday.
15. Introductory 'Extra 10% Off Discount voucher' for pre launch signup, only one voucher per household and is valid until 6th September 2020.